Contains all the information you need to build and play with the forces that Rommel and Montgomery commanded in late 1942, including the momentous battle of El Alamein: the first major British victory of World War II.
- Setting the scene from the loss of Tobruk to the fall of Tripoli
- 30 pages of graphic organisation charts down to company level
- New and adapted rules to capture the flavour of desert combat in late 1942
- Details of how both sides fought and manoeuvered
- 8 historical battles for you to fight at battalion, brigade and divisional level
- Tips on creating scenarios, building terrain and painting your armies
- Full colour, with over 80 photographs