Valiant Miniatures Limited understands and respects that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We will only collect and use personal data to process your order, and to contact you to maintain any service which you have requested.
The following sections are covered by this policy:
- About us
- About your personal data
- What personal data we collect
- How we use your personal data
- Additional opt-in and your right to opt-out
- Your rights
- How long we will keep your personal data
- How and where we store your personal data
- Data shared with third-parties
- How you can access your personal data
1. About us
Valiant Miniatures Limited is Registered in England and Wales:
Company registration number: 5728522.
Registered Office and Postal Address:
1 Willow Park Road, Wilberfoss, York, YO41 5PS
Data Protection Officer:
Colin Rumford, Director
Telephone number: 01759 380498
Postal address: as above
2. About your personal data
Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’.
3. What personal data we collect
We may collect some or all of the following personal data (this may vary according to your relationship with us):
- Email address
- Telephone number
4. How we use your personal data
In compliance with the GDPR, we must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. Your personal details are required in order for us to enter into a contract with you consisting of the following:
- Facilitating payments securely using SSL via PayPal
- Providing and managing your order or contract including responding to your calls or emails
5. Additional opt-in and your right to opt-out
We may offer the following options when you sign-up for any of our services:
- Create an Account (Order Processing)
6. Your rights
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of your personal data
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete
- The right to be forgotten
- The right to restrict
- The right to data portability
- The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes
- Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling
Further information about your rights can also be obtained from the Citizens Advice Bureau or the Information Commissioner’s Office.
7. How long we will keep your personal data
Personal data will only be kept as long as necessary, a minimum of 6 years as required by law for company accounts.
8. How and where we store your personal data?
Your personal data are kept safe on our Secure Servers. No hard copies are kept.
9. Data shared with third-parties
We do not share any personal data with any third parties, however anonymised website usage data is collected using Google Analytics.
10. How you can access your personal data
If you want to know what personal data we hold about you, you can contact us for a copy of the same. This is referred to as a ‘subject access request’. One-off requests are free of charge, subsequent requests may incur a fee. Requests are accepted by email, in writing or verbally.
Please contact us with any queries regarding your personal data or to make a ‘subject access request’.